Man Come In Apple Store Smashing Iphones and Laptop ! What They Did To Him Was Shocking

For the english speakers, this is a translation (pardon my english, i'm French): -it's ok? ladies and gentlemen, Apple is a society witch rapes the consumer's rights, ok? (to the cameraman: thank you bro'). So, they refused to give me back my money according to the European consumer's law, I warned them, I told "give me back my money", they said: "no". So what's happens? (he broke a phone) That's what's happens. (the guy of Apple store: hey it's enough now!) Shut up! (crude way in french to say that). (The Apple store guy: No, don't talk that way!). Shut up! (Words I don't really understand due to the alarm sorry ^^). Security agent: What's going on? The angry french man: law give me rights, the consumer's rights, they don't respect them...


Share on Google Plus

About ILoveKaren

All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions.(John Locke)
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment